Monday, January 7, 2013

Now trying out Blogsy.

There seem to be a lot more features on this one. If they both work pretty easily I may have to switch back and forth for a while. Another picture?
Okay, that was a little more difficult. I had to get out of Blogsy, take the picture with the iPad camera, then go back to select the picture in Blogsy. It let me use the original rectangular format however. That suggests that I could edit a picture in the camera roll, say crop it to be really wide, and use it that way rather than everything square.
My ride to San Antonio arrives in about an hour or so, guess I better finish getting ready.


Okay, something weird happened.  When I posted this Blogsy entry, it went in with a date of 5/19/12. Don't know why and don't know how to fix it.  If you see this post with the proper date then I learned how to fix it.

Yep, fixed it but don't know why it happened.  When my ride arrives, I'll take a picture and then try creating and posting an entry as we drive to SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment